Virtual Conscious Business Chats in April
Now more than ever, connections matter.
COVID-19 has impacted all of us in very significant ways. While each of us try to adjust, adapt, and persevere, physical distancing should not mean that we must “socially” distance ourselves. Human contact is not just about a physical presence with each other, it’s about sharing our lives – the good and the bad – with each other.
To keep and expand our connections, and to help us navigate the challenges COVID-19 is having on our professional lives, CCAZ will be shifting its Conscious Business Chat events to weekly virtual meetings in order for us to continue to share our stories and to learn from each other. No formal agenda. Drop in at any time during our “meeting.” We want to bring people together who believe in the tenets of Conscious Capitalism (CC) to see how those tenets can guide us during this trying time. And, if you’re new to CC, we hope you’ll pick up some ideas on how its tenets intersect with your professional lives and your companies.
Please register for each weekly Virtual Conscious Business Chat using the links here:
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 – See Virtual Conscious Business Journey event (TBD)
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020
The goal of these new Virtual Conscious Business Chats is to be able to delve into discussions that might help address questions you have – questions like these:
- How can I best lead in my organization in a way that demonstrates a conscious and stakeholder-centric?
- How can I communicate in a way that demonstrates concern not only for our bottom line but for each stakeholder and their own concerns and circumstances?
- How can I adjust my business to make this time a win-win-win, balancing the need to “do business” with the added stresses, concerns, and trying circumstances created by this pandemic?
- How can we leverage our conscious culture to provide an experience that clearly shows our stakeholder-centric model?
- Who in our set of stakeholders is most at risk in this current environment? How can we work to alleviate this risk even a little?
- How can we ensure that our higher purpose is not sidelined but instead amplified during this crisis?
It is in these uncertain times that the practice of Conscious Capitalism is even more necessary. Taking care of our stakeholders is of paramount concern, and CCAZ wants to ensure you have every opportunity to take care of your business stakeholders and your communities.
We will be sending out updates regarding future events pending the status of COVID-19 in our community and country. Your safety is of utmost concern to us. Please sign up for our newsletter here for the most up-to-date news about events.
HOW TO ATTEND
Please register. We will email you the link to our event no later than 12 hours before the start time. CCAZ’s virtual meeting platform, Microsoft Teams, allows you to attend without a Teams account using either the MS Teams app, which you can download to your smartphone or computer, or via the MS Teams web environment (no app installation required). Click here for instructions for attending without an account. Dialing into a phone number is not currently supported.
Check out the CCAZ website where you can learn more about CCAZ, Conscious Capitalism, and upcoming events. We certainly encourage you to join, and the Conscious Business Chats are one way to explore the value of membership – something we ask of all regular participants in our programming and local/international community.
When Will We Have Live, In-Person Events?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Conscious Capitalism Arizona has postponed all in-person events for the foreseeable future. This said, we have many virtual events available now to attend as well as more to come in the future. Sign up for our newlsetter to be first informed of new virtual events as they become public.
To read more about our decision to postpone in-person events, check out this blog post from our leadership team.