Events and Programs to Get You Plugged In
If you’re new to the world of Conscious Capitalism or already on your journey, CCAZ is committed to helping you do more than just learn about Conscious Capitalism’s tenets – we want to help you put them into action – personally and for your organizations.
Here’s an overview of the types of events and programs offered by CCAZ.
NOTE: While the COVID-19 pandemic has certainly impacted all of us, including CCAZ’s planned programs, we remain committed to helping all interested parties explore and implement CC’s concepts. We are focused on providing virtual opportunities at low to no cost for those who want to grow and succeed in building stronger, more positive, more sustainable, more impactful organizations. We have kept the descriptive content and strategy of our envisioned programs for 2020 on this site to give you a perspective on our vision for being of service to our members and visitors. We hope to fully implement our plan once we are “in the clear” from the pandemic.
Following the chapter’s re-organization in 2019 and the establishment of its new Programming Committee, CCAZ sought to create a programming model that would bring significant value to members while also expanding awareness of the tenets of Conscious Capitalism to our region’s business leaders. The goal was to design a programming model which would accomplish the following:
- Increase exposure of Conscious Capitalism to those uninitiated in its principles.
- Create multiple opportunities for continued dialog between CCAZ members to explore insights, challenges, successes, and frustrations as they pursue becoming conscious business leaders and creating conscious businesses.
- Enable business leaders to share their stories related to their own conscious business journey.
- Provide “bridge” learning opportunities to connect the elements of being a conscious business to various facets of training and professional development normally secured via established training providers.
- Increase the probability of attracting and growing members as a result of a comprehensive, integrated, action-oriented programming plan which has real impact in helping members act more consciously.
We selected the single-page, twenty-item Conscious Business Summary Audit, published in the Conscious Capitalism Field Guide book, as the roadmap and reference point for CCAZ programming. The goal is to connect whenever possible specific programs to numbered Audit items. The Audit functions as a participation tool/roadmap to assist members on their journeys to becoming conscious business leaders and building conscious businesses.
This planning has resulted in a model that significantly increases the number of events while offering a greater diversity of program experiences. The core of CCAZ’s programming includes the following:
- Conscious Business Chat (CBC): monthly chat held at multiple locations; open to everyone
- Conscious Business Journey (CBJ)*: monthly presentations by business owner/leaders regarding their conscious business efforts; open to everyone
- Member Mix-n-Mingle (M3)*: monthly social event for members (members can bring guests); designed to increase interaction and build community for members
- Conscious Business Learning (CBL)*: virtual learning opportunities which highlight conscious business concepts on important business issues; open to everyone
- Additional Programming*: includes special events, partner events, and conferences