Come join us for an evening of food, drinks, networking, and great speakers as we usher in year two of the Conscious Capitalism Arizona Chapter. On Oct 28th we will be hosting an annual event in Tempe to celebrate our first year in AZ and to share exciting news for year two. We will cover:
- Highlights of this past year
- Introduce new changes for the coming year
- Present some great new ways to bring consciousness into your own life and into your company culture
This event is open to anyone interested in or already engaged in conscious capitalism. Please mark your calendar for this FREE special event and take a moment to think about who you can help inspire as your guest.
- Doors open at 6pm for check-in and networking
- The event begins at 6:30 as we recap our first year and introduce Conscious Capitalism to newcomers
- Our first guest speaker, Kristi Hall, will share insights for raising consciousness within you
- The discussion continues as we talk about new programs & events for 2015
- Next, Brian Mohr will share his wisdom on how to build a conscious organization by bringing in the right people
- Finally, we will wrap up with closing remarks and discuss ways in which you can help our chapter grow
- Once we wrap up, the doors stay open for some social time with like-minded people
It’s going to be a great night filled with new ideas, new connections, and new goals for year two. Thank you for your interest in Conscious Capitalism and we look forward to seeing you on the 28th!